Kinetico K5 Pure + Drinking Water Station
- Independently certified filter
- Tailored set up according to your home’s specific filtration needs
- Can be adapted to any changing water filtration requirements
- Fits discreetly under the sink.
- Supplied with Chrome 1/4 Turn Faucet Tap
- Ultra-clean water supplied at just 4p per litre
- 10 year warranty, if fitted with a Kinetico water softener.
How it operates
Filter #1 is a prefilter for removing chlorine and other contaminates as minute as 1/16″ the size of a human hair.
Filter#2 is a Reverse Osmosis filter which is forced through a semi-permeable membrane removing inorganic compounds, nitrates and metals.
Filter#3 is a Post-Filter designed to remove any organic compounds. These are the compounds responsible for water that tastes or smells bad.
The Kinetico K5 Pure Drinking Water Station is one of the most technologically advanced drinking water treatment system on the market today. Using a sophisticated three filter, seven stage Reverse Osmosis system, it will remove just about every contaminant from your water – apart from the water itself.
Bottled water and jug filters simply shouldn’t get a look in! And it’s great for preparing food like pasta, fruit and vegetables.
- Mineral Plus – innovation that adds beneficial minerals, like calcium, for healthier water
- Reverse Osmosis – semi permeable membrane, filtering process that traps contaminants
- Customisable, multi-stage filtration
- Independently certified
- Simple and easy to Install
- Water and food that tastes like it should
What is Reverse Osmosis?
All the products in our Kinetico K5 product range use an advanced filtration process, called reverse osmosis, to cleanse your drinking water. Comprising a system of three filters to remove harmful and unwanted substances, reverse osmosis is where water molecules pass through a semi-permeable membrane that traps the larger contaminants. Any remaining particles go straight down the drain, ensuring that only crystal clear, wonderful tasting water comes out of the tap.