ERO 385 Ecowater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
- Produces up to 50 gallons of pure water per day
- Filters enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- No need to turn off water when changing filters
- Post-filter reduces PFOA, PFOS and VOCs.
- Additional filter selections are available, including alkaline.
If you ever feel like upgrading, we can offer tons of exciting options to the standard ERO 385 product.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- System is expandable if additional filters are needed.
- 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits to easily add a permeate pump system for improved faucet flow rates.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Utilising the highest levels of filtration, the Ecowater ERO 385 Reverse Osmosis drinking water filter has a semi-permeable membrane and active carbon cartridges which flush away up to 95% of total dissolved solids. Impurities like chlorine (that can smell and taste quite unpleasant) and sodium are taken out of the picture.
To ensure you always have fresh water when you require it, with the reverse osmosis system, your filtered water is stored in a tank. What’s left behind is beautiful looking, lovely tasting drinking water flowing straight from the tap whenever it’s required.
What’s more, there is also an Wi-Fi version of this product which tells you when membrane and filters need changing (the ERO 385 Wi-Fi).
Warranties on the ERO 385
- Five years on the reverse osmosis drinking water system and storage tank for defects in material and workmanship.
- Exclusions to five years; one year on reverse osmosis membrane, three years on faucet.
- The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality. Filters are not covered by the warranty.