Servicing Water Softeners – whatever the make, wherever you bought them!
Annual Health Check
Here at Scott Jenkins Water Softeners, we are delighted to offer our customers - old and new - a chance to have their softener serviced at a reduced cost of just £65 (normal price £99)
Even if you didn’t buy your water softener from us, we would still love to come and look after it for you.
Why have your softener serviced or have a health check?
- To ensure your machine is running to its optimum performance
- To detect any issues you may have with the softener
- For early detection of unrelated softener issues, such as leaks elsewhere in the home
What is included in the service/health check?
- Cabinet Clean
- Efficiency Check
- Resin Clean - Removes Iron, Dirt, Silt, Organics and Biofilms that may not be removed from the resin by salt alone
- By-Pass Check
- Overflow/warning pipe test - This ensures there are no blockages from insects or insect nests etc
This is already proving very popular with our customers as the usual service cost is £99 saving you £34
Take advantage of our One-Stop Shop
A comprehensive, once-a-year service
We can make your water softener servicing a one-stop shop by bringing your salt and changing your filter at the service in a once a year visit that takes 30 minutes to one hour - saving you time, money and even the need to remember what you need!
For your annual appointment, we will contact two weeks in advance to book you in.
Please click here to take advantage of our reduced rate annual service and we’ll be in touch to get you booked in.