ERO 385 Ecowater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with WiFi
- Patented Wi-Fi enabled technology for remote display of valuable product performance, alerts, water usage and filter life information.
- Produces up to 50 gallons of pure drinking water.
- Filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- No need to turn off water when changing filters
- Post-filter reduces PFOA, PFOS and VOCs.
- Additional filter selections are available including alkaline.
If you ever feel like upgrading, we can offer tons of exciting options to the standard Ero 385 product.
*Taps not included, but these can be purchased separately here.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Electronic faucet shows when filters and membrane need replacing.
- System is expandable if additional filters are needed.
- 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits to easily add a permeate pump system for improved faucet flow rates.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Utilising the highest levels of filtration, the EcoWater ERO 385 Reverse Osmosis drinking water filter, has a semi-permeable membrane and active carbon cartridges which flush away up to 95% of total dissolved solids. Impurities like chlorine (that can smell and taste quite unpleasant) and sodium are taken out of the picture
To ensure you always have fresh water when you require it, with the reverse osmosis system, your filtered water is stored in a tank. What is more, with the Wi-Fi capability this product tells you when filters need changing and the membranes performance.
What remains is clear, lovely tasting drinking water flowing straight from the tap, whenever it is required.
Warranties on the ERO 385 Wi-Fi
- Five years on the reverse osmosis drinking water system and storage tank for defects in material and workmanship.
- Exclusions to five years; one year on reverse osmosis membrane, three years on faucet.
- The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality. Filters are not covered by the warranty.